*Survival Quiz #4*
1. How many inches of dirt should be over your shelter for an acceptable level of protection from radioactive fallout?
2. True/false... The most dangerous effect of the average snake bite to a healthy adult is infection.
3. The average distance a 2 meter hand held radio will talk in simplex mode is:
A. 2-4 miles
B. 5-10 miles
C. 10-20 miles
4. True/false... An ABC rated fire extinguisher can be used on gas fires.
5. True/false.. Small pox is nearly 100% fatal
6. How much water is recommended per person per day for drinking purposes in a shelter situation?
7. True/False.. radioactive fallout can simply be washed off fruit.
8. True/false. A 1964 silver dime containing 90% silver is worth about 2 dollars.
9. True/False...A 100 watt Solar panel will run the average household or retreat.
10. True/False.. A.M. and Shortwave Radio stations are more difficult to pick up at night.
11. List a few ways that you could possibly get emergency treatment from a doctor during a country wide bio emergency
Survival Quiz #4 Answers
Warlord & Sentinel
All materials at this site not otherwise credited are Copyright ?1996 - 2002 Trip Williams. All rights reserved. May be reproduced for personal use only. Use of any material contained herein is subject to stated terms or written permission.日韩av在线观看一区免费_日韩在线中文字幕有码中文_韩国三级年轻小的胰子